Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving this week. Cindy and Jeff came to San Antonio to spend Thanksgiving with us and we had a great time. Stephanie and Chad came over to watch the Tech game and have dinner with all of us....we love when they come visit! We missed everyone else and are so sad we won't see you at Christmas either but next year we will be able to travel and hopefully get around to see everyone. We love you all!


The guys in the backyard (Brian got really dressed up for the pictures!)

And the girls....Yes I know I look VERY preggo!! Only a few more weeks!!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

You may look prego, but you also look beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I wish I could touch your belly! (That is so me, huh?) I miss you and please take it easy! Enjoy your last few weeks of sleep!

Lauren, Brantly, and baby said...

I miss you Sills! I need to come visit! Love yall!

-Knieriemen

BG said...

I don't know what I'm doing, I didn't know you had horses, what are their names?