Friday, September 30, 2011

Truckin Along!!!

Well it's almost October and the boys are now 6 months old, Boone is about to be 3 and acts like he's 13 (but I can handle the attitude because it comes with perks as well.....he's POTTY TRAINED!!!!) and Brian and I just got back from a long weekend in Las Vegas (thanks Lou and Mois for being brave enough to keep the three hooligans for us while took a vacay!) It has been a really great month for our family which is just a continuation of a great year with many, many blessings. We are about to have a new niece Ms. Haddie Cobb will be here in a few weeks and we just found out that we will also have a nephew to add to our crew soon. Mr. Grayson Douglas Sills will be here in February. Our family of five may be finished growing but our extended family is growing around us and we could not be happier to introduce our boys to their cousins. The years ahead will be filled with laughter, joy and I'm sure a little trouble making but I guess we all deserve it coming back to us. Maybe some more than others but we won't name names. ;)

The boys had their 6 month checkup yesterday and Case is now 20 pounds 11 ounces and 26 inches. Ryder is 18 pounds 9 ounces and 27 inches. They are some BIG boys who are moving and grooving all over the place now. They are not crawling yet but I know it is only a matter of days before it happens. They are really great babies who seem to love each other and ADORE their big brother Boone. We are so lucky to have such a sweet boy who loves his brothers so much. I think he has really enjoyed "playing" with them lately! That is until they take one of his toys away--then the pouty face starts. I can see the years ahead of us now-----lots of Motrin and Tylenol and 3 very separate corners of our house!!! ;)

Hope you are all doing well! Love to you all!!




I know this is not the best picture of me but I don't have many of me and the boys so I had to put it on here. (and yes I am wearing clothes!!! )



Just come lay on me and tell me your troubles little brother!





Ryder looking a little like the Joker right now ;)



Like Father (and Mother) like son!!





All geared up for Game Day!!




Oh gosh that bottle is not getting to my mouth soon enough!!




These are all from one day of the boys playing in Boone's room---I'll let you make up your own commentary. And before I get the comments---yes, I am watching Boone do all of these things to his brothers and don't worry they all survived!! And loved every minute of it!!!














































My growing oh so so fast 6 month old boys!!!

3 comments:

Grammy and Laney said...

Laney and I just saw all of the pictures and she laughed at Boone playing with the boys! They are all growing and Boone is really growing and changing! Have got to see them soon. Love Grammy and Laney

Nancy(GiGi) said...

I cannot believe how much they are growing! I love the picture of you and the boys! You have a beautiful family! We will be seeing you soon! Love, GiGi

Unknown said...

hi mom