Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer's in Full Swing

OK so I have to get this one done fast, as I have a million things to get done today while Boone is at daycare! AHHH!!! We have had a great few weeks and summer is definitely in full swing now. We have been busy, busy and it's making the summer go by way too fast. Boone and I went to our friend's birthday party at this cute amusement park called Kiddie Park. All of the rides are for the kids and they are so adorable. It was Reid's 2nd birthday and Dana and Anna went too. We got some pretty cute pictures and had a great time laughing at them and a few good laughs at ourselves for freaking out while they were on them! We also just got back from El Papalote. We went down last Thursday and stayed until Monday and had a really great time. I have a lot of pictures from that trip too but I will have to post those later (not later today either!) I have to say Happy Father's Day before I go. I have a wonderful Dad and a great Step Dad who I love very much but I also have to say Happy Dad's Day to the Dad in our house, my husband Brian. You are a great husband but you are a really great Dad. Boone loves you so much and we are both so lucky to have you. Hope you all had a great day with your loved ones and I hope you enjoy the pictures. Sorry this is so short but time's a wastin'!
























On our way to the party and he's already a mess (that's graham cracker on his face)

The birthday boy Reid

Miss Anna

And Mr. Boone

Hold On......here we go!!!















One of the games Boone wanted to play (let's hide in the basket...together!)

I'm gonna get you!


Day in the water




WEEEEE!!

Daddy's taking me back to the top


I LOVE pudding!!




Check out my boots----watch out ladies!!

This was one day when I was feeding Boone and Brian was watering the yard. Boone started calling for him and I got a kick out of it, hope yall do too!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Boone it looks like you had soooo much fun at the amusement park. You get to ride in a BIG boat this week-end! I couldn't tell if you or daddy were more scared on the slide! Can't wait to see you--the butt shot was priceless! Love ya Grammy

Nancy(GiGi) said...

The slide looked a little scary! You were so brave Boone! I just love the orange shorts, and turquoise cowboy boots, what a fashion statement. And the picture of you in the buff, it oddly looks familiar, but I'm not sure why? Jess, have a Great Birthday, and a safe trip to the lake, and have fun! I hope you know, we will be thinking of you, and we love you, have a Happy Birthday! Love, GiGi