Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer!!!

Well the summer has officially started for me and I could not be more excited about that! My year ended great and I was able to get a lot of things done and organized before I left so hopefully the start of next year with be a smooth one! With that said I am DONE thinking about school for the next 2 months! YAY!! The mommy group at school or the "baby mama's" as we are so lovingly referred to got the kids together one last time before Holly left us to move to Tulsa. It was bitter sweet because I know this is a great move for her family but I hate that she had to leave us and it will not be the same at all without her there. I hope no one else decides to go because I would not be able to make it through the year without my girls to keep me sane. I got a cute picture of each one of them (minus Kolt who couldn't be there with us) and a few of all of us together. It was a lot of fun to see them all and how they interact with the others. Boone was definitely the most shy but warmed up a little towards the end, but with Kolt not there he was the only boy so I think he was a little overwhelmed! :) Friday night we stayed in but Chad and Stephanie came to stay with us because they were going to a concert in San Antonio. We kept Zoe (their dog) for them so we decided that next time we are going to go stay with them and let them babysit Boone for us! That's a fair trade right?!? :) We went and ate breakfast together the next morning at the best pancake place around here. It was awesome and Boone LOVED every bite (and ate every single bite!) We went to the store after that and showed Chad and Stephanie around. Then we came home for a little relaxing before heading out for a date! It was great. We went and saw an early movie (Get him to the greek----funny but raunchy!) then out to dinner to Pappadeaux. It was incredible as always, but the best part was a girl we went to school with is the manager there so she comped our whole meal!! Woo Hoo!! What a deal huh?! Sunday we went to church and the band played this amazing song that both Brian and I loved, so I added it on here as the new song. Hope you like it too! Yesterday was a lazy day for me and Boone and I imagine we have a lot of those in our future--with busy days in between of course. But I'll just be looking forward to the lazy ones! :) Have a great week!!

Boone lost a bug outside---love the furrowed eyebrows!

Macy-- the oldest of our group and Holly's youngest

Kayleigh--the youngest of our group

then there's Anna---the social butterfly!! :)

Boone finally warmed up and tried to steal Anna's phone (such a bully! :) Kidding of course)

Macy, Holly, Lacey, Kayleigh, Dana, Anna, Boone and Me

Us with our principal "Auntie Laurel" :) I love Anna's face in this picture!

Dumping out all of Pam's stuff.....oops!

I don't know if you can tell but Boone has a whole cookie shoved in his mouth--Anna looks so sweet here!

Cuties!

Boone trying to squeeze into Zoe's carrier

Then Chad took it one step further and tried to help Boone along--I'm not sure Boone or Zoe liked this idea too much

Loving his orange slice at breakfast--actually he just made a huge mess with it!


This is Boone eating lunch but totally pushing it to see what he could get away with---I love this kid!!
More roller coaster fun!!


2 comments:

Bridget said...

I loved the part when you ask--- Boone do you want to go to time out and he says NOOOOOOOO-how cute is he!Those school babies are going to think they run that school when they get there! Love the pics. I hope ya'll have a relaxing, wonderful summer--you deserve it Jess! Love ya-Grammy

Nancy(GiGi) said...

I agree with Grammy, Noooooooobody wants a time out! He is really a cutie, I just want to squeeze him. On that note, your Dad keeps asking me, "do you know when Jess, is coming to town?" My reply,"Summer will go by fast, so who knows?" I'm thinking about a road trip myself. I'll keep you posted. Love all of the great pictures, and videos, and I'm so glad he can come up with multiple things to do with the roller coaster. Love, GiGi