Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things are about the same

Well we just got back from the doctor and things haven't changed much this last week, even though I have been feeling A LOT more! But she said things look good and we will definitely be inducing on the 29th if he's not here by then. So we basically have 10 days left...WOW that is still so weird to think about. Tomorrow is my last day of school and while it is sad it will be nice to have a week to rest before our little man gets here. I have had several people comment on how big I am getting, even our doctor did today so I figured I would post one good belly shot. So this is me at 37 weeks (full term...yea)! My belly is measuring 39 weeks (Boone really needs to stop with the growth spurts)! I really don't feel this big but when I see myself from the side I have to agree it's a little ridiculous....most people just laugh at me now. I'm not sure if it's out of sympathy for what's to come or what. I have to say it's been a great 9 months and I'm just trying to enjoy the last few days. I go back on Tuesday so we will see if anything has changed but for now it looks like he will be here on the 29th.....we hope! Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I can't wait.
Love, Adele

Bridget said...

I hope for YOUR sake he doesn't have another growth spurt!!!! You look GREAT and happy!!! Love ya, Mom

Bob Welsh said...

Whoa Momma!
You gotta lay off those nerds! Just kidding, you have that motherhood glow on your face (and the trying to shoplift a water mellon look below). We are so excited to see Boone when he makes his debut on the scene.
Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday coming soon.
Love,
Bob & Benay

Anonymous said...

Awww you look so good! I can't wait to see you guys!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

You look great! I think you look like you're going to have a baby, but you look really beautiful. Boone is going to have a lot of family to love him. We are excited and can't wait for him to get here. We Love you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well Honey, it is Dec. 28th, and I have been thinking of you for hours now. Your Dad and I will not get to leave until about 7:30 in the morning, and it will be a very anxious drive. We are so excited for you and Brian, And I just want you to know how much you mean to us. We are so happy for your life, and are happy to see you so in love. You and Brian will be great parents, and Boone will be a wonderful little baby. Just think this time tomorrow, he may very well be laying in your arms looking up at his Mommy. See you tomorrow. Love and kisses! Nancy (GG)