Sunday, October 11, 2009

YAY SHEFFIELD!!!

Well Tech finally looked really good yesterday! That is so exciting....better late than never I guess but our quarterback looked awesome!! We had a good week. Boone was on antibiotics though so there were no new ear infections. Brian took him in Friday morning and they checked his ears (looked good) and did his 9 month well baby checkup. There were no shots this time--well except for the flu shot but they did do his height and weight and he was in the 82% for weight and the 77% for height so he's not quite as off the charts as before still pretty big! Brian went out of town again this weekend so it was just me and Boone. We ran some errands on Saturday. There was a boy (8 or 9) and his family standing outside of a store I was going in and he was wearing a Texas jersey and Boone as you can see was wearing his Tech jersey. The kid yelled EWWW that baby is a Texas Tech fan! So I turned around and said Well that's how I feel about you too!! No just kidding I didn't but I wanted to so bad! Little snot.....that will never be Boone :) I think we are all thinking yeah right! We got to watch the first half of the game together and Boone loved it when I sang the Fight Song--and when we'd get our guns up! He's so much fun. He has started to try and stand on his own. He does it pretty often for 5 or 10 seconds but this afternoon it was more like 20 or 30! It's so crazy to think that he will be walking soon. Brian told someone the other day that Boone would be walking in 2 weeks. Now I don't think that is true but I do think it will be before his 1st birthday! And it's coming up soon! Boone's friend/future wife Anna turns 1 on Thursday so Happy Birthday Anna and Congrats Dana and Russell for making it through the first year! Grandma Lou (Cindy) and Leslie are coming in this week to watch Boone for the weekend---we are going to a wedding in Kerrville. I am so excited to have a weekend off--yes Boone I love you more than anything in this world but Mommy is taking a vacation--even if it's only and hour a way. Our friends Don and Amy are getting married--we are so excited for them! Hope you all have a great week and Don and Amy enjoy this time together and Happy Birthday sweet Anna!


Getting a piggy back ride from Daddy! I don't know if you can see his face but he just had a biscuit and it is ALL over him and BRIAN!!


After bath time!!


Mommy builds the tower and.....



Boone takes it down---or knocks it down usually

I think the flash was bright--but check out the bed head!


I LOVE LOVE this one!


CRAZY


Out shopping with Mommy--showing off my Red Raider jersey!


I think he looks like my niece Laney here


Sweet boy
"Hey Mom!"
You can see the two teeth in this one

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Boone, you are so cute!!!!! Your Tech jersey looks great on you and I love the wink you are giving in that one picture--Just a couple of more weeks until I see you--hmmm wonder what Grammy can buy you-I'll be thinking--Love ya Grammy

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Boone, I love your bed head, and your loooong eyelashes. That picture of you in your car seat, and after the bath are my favorite. Boone aren't you glad you got to spend the week end with Mommy? I know you guys are good company and have a good time together. Stay well, and you guys have a great week. Love you all, GiGi

Unknown said...

when zayne was like a 3 he pointed at a man behind us in the checkout at walmart and said "look mommy, oprah" yes, he called a man oprah, HAHA, VERY EMBARRASSING!!!!! kids just blurt out crazy things, can't wait to see how boone will embarrass you =) can't believe his 1 yr is around the corner!! so when is the next one coming LOL! i was just barely preggers w/mal at z's 1st bday

benay said...

Bob and I looked at this blog together. Bob said "He is going to be a pistol!" We love the Tech shirt. He is growing up so fast.
Have a nice relaxing weekend
Love
B and Bob