Sunday, December 13, 2009

Better Late than Never!! :)

OK I'm late I know but WOW this has been an insane few weeks. I'm sure any of you that are teachers can understand exactly what I mean when I say Christmas is just a crazy time of year! There are the art projects, the presents for mom and dad, the planning of the party, the special programs at random times and of course on top of all of that you have crazy kids who are SUPER excited about Santa making it that much more difficult to get anything accomplished! And that's just school. Then I have all of our family to shop for, Boone's 2 parties to plan (because yes he needs 2!) and wrapping, wrapping, wrapping!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

So yes I am very late but here are some pics of Boone and his friends Anna and Reid when we tried to take them to see Santa. We were told it was going to be a 3 hour wait so we just tried our own photo shoot! And also some pictures of Boone just being Boone. Stay tuned because there is LOTS more to come! :)


Allison has their attention with a present in her hands but....

she drops it!

Boone farted! No just kidding but that's what it looks like!


Reid's done

Anna wants the candy!

Sweet Reid

And adorable Anna

Russell I think you need to buy your little girl this----she looks so good riding it

And I guess Reid has to have the boat

Reid and Anna checking out the fish

Anna is saying Dude scoot over--- you are hogging the chair!

Anna is NOT happy with this!

Blowing Reid kisses goodbye

What sweet friends!!

Boone torturing San---he's in the basket

Grabbing Sam....

and dumping him out

I love this pose

Back to the cat
Video of Boone pestering the cat and then when he gets told no he responds in his own way--pretty cute!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Well it looks like Boone is telling you to take THAT in the video. Cute pics, cute boy and boy do I miss him! We had a great time with all of you---what a party guy--Christmas and birthday-Wow-Love ya! Grammy

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Yeh, I think he's telling you, "You're not the boss of me", he's just too cute, and so are his friends! He's a lot of fun and what a personality that baby has! We Love You All! Love, GiGi