Sunday, August 23, 2009

Craziness!!!

Well a lot has happened and is happening....as usual! Our weeks are no longer quiet and slow-- they are full of energy and noise and they seem to just fly by! I have to first say Happy Birthday to several people. I have been so busy lately that when I have been on here it's been really brief and since I haven't updated in a few weeks I need to go back for a minute. First Happy 60th Birthday to both my Dad and my Aunt B. I can't believe yall are 60---you sure make it look good! Happy Birthday to P.A. who just had his birthday yesterday and to my brothers Carson and Houston who both had birthdays recently. Love you all and hope your special day was perfect. So anyway as you can see from the pictures Boone is all over the place. He is army crawling now and it is hilarious. He uses one arm as a buffer and then pulls with the other one. I have to say he gets around really well....in fact I wish he was a little slower (j/k) He gets from one side of the house to the other in no time now. He gets into everything. The girls at day care have started to "jail" him since he is starting to attack the other babies feet--to chew on! We could tell there must have been a tooth coming because he was drooling even more than usual this week and chewing on everything. And we were right because yesterday morning there was a tooth poking through on the bottom. His 1st tooth!!! I'm not ready for all of this!! Anyway he is also babbling non stop and loves to say da da now. Of course that would be the first thing he said... :). We had a playdate with Reid and Anna the other day. The last one of the summer. They were precious as always! Reid is all over the place. We would look up and he'd be running down the hall then would find his way back to us soon after. Anna was showing off her dance moves for us--it was precious! They had a great time together but as usual I think the moms enjoyed it more. Chad and Stephanie came over last night to cook out--it was a blast as usual. We didn't stay up as late as we usually do-- in fact I was in bed by 10--does that mean I'm getting old? School starts tomorrow and I have a feeling the morning will come sooner than I want. Please pray for me tomorrow as I will attempt to wrangle 19 5 yr olds into a single straight line. I think I can....I think I can... ha ha!! Love you all and hope you have a great week.







Boone and Anna

Mr. Reid

Anna was driving the car like a manic....not helping the theory on girls being bad drivers!

I love this look

Cutie

I love Reid's hat and the face Anna is making...she is excited about that ball!

There goes Reid....

Sweet baby Boone

Anna was probably telling the boys something really important

This is the only picture I took with all 3 of them...what happened?!


Reid wearing Boone's hat --so cute! I love how Dana and Anna are in the background

This was when Anna was dancing for us and the boys were.....

watching her every move!!!

Boone eating some watermelon at the lake :)

He looks so little all wrapped up like this....my baby!!

Taking a picture with PaPaw and five minutes later......

out like a light!!!

Boone with Aunt Stephanie

Funny morning faces!

I took this video this morning and it is blurry and jumpy but I zoomed in too far before I started..sorry! I still think it's cute.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love the way he looks at you at the end of that video---too cute! Good luck tomorrow Jess---once again you will do great--you are a great teacher!!!!Love ya-Mom (Grammy)

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Ooooh, he is so cute, and he does crawl good! At the end of the video, when he laughed, it was like
"yeh, now this is what I'm talkin' about" you could tell he was crawling for you, and was happy when he got there. Your Mom is right, you will be great, and your class will all love you, before the day is over with! Give the two B's a hug for me! Love, GiGi