Monday, January 12, 2009

Two week checkup

Well we had our two week checkup today and things continue to look great! We are so lucky to have such a sweet and healthy little man! Boone now weighs 9 pounds 1 ounce!!! He is back up and above his birth weight which is exactly what they wanted to see so we are extremely happy. Last night was our first night alone in our house with just the three of us. My mom (Grammy) left yesterday after being with us since Boone was born. It was so sad to see her go but we are so grateful and thankful that she was here with us for the first 2 weeks. I don't think we would have survived without her! Boone is such a lucky little guy to have a Grammy like her and so much family that loves him. Now it's up to me and Brian (poor Boone) and I think we are going to be o.k. We are really starting to figure Boone out as I guess he is figuring us out too. We are just one happy little family--even Sam is starting to like Boone--well like may not be the right word but he is tolerating him which we will take for now. I put some pictures on here from when me and Grammy were trying to get some good pictures for Boone's announcements. I put some of my favorites on here and then a couple that were just too cute to pass up like the smirk and his first play date with Anna, Dana's little girl.

What a little smirk! I wonder what he's thinking?

I love this one!

So sweet!

Another rare open eye moment!

I love these little feet! And toes!


Looking good in red! We knew he was meant to be a Red Raider!


Boone and Anna-- the first of many play dates! Hopefully Boone will wake up for the next one!

Three generations of Sills men Brian, Boone and Jeff (Pops)



3 comments:

Bridget said...

I really miss him!!!!!!!!!!! You and Brian too of course!! He is so cute and sweet--give him a kiss-Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to do this for everyone who wants to see Boone and you and Brian. I know you don't really have a lot of time. I am amazed at how much he changes, from one photo to another. We can't wait to see you guys. Your Mom's pretty lucky! I know she will miss him. Take Care and give the guys our Love! GG

Anonymous said...

Well, here I am again, I just had to look at once more. Sweet Baby! We need more pictures of you and Brian with Boone. I am sure you just have all kinds of time to be posing for photos. Well, get back to Mommy ing Love you all!!! GG (Nancy)