Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day and a restful weekend. We had a great weekend just being here at the house. Brian got a ton of yard work done! It looks great! We were sitting outside on the porch Friday night admiring all that he had done, and Brian realized something that had not occurred to him yet. He went to get the mail and there was a Valentines card for Boone from his parents (Pops and Lou) and he said something like Boone got a card but we didn't get anything. I sort of laughed and said I don't think we get anything anymore. Boone is the one who gets the cards and the goodies now! It was actually pretty funny because I don't think it had even crossed his mind until the card came. Boone got cards from all of his grandparents and also got one from his great aunt B and great uncle Bob. He also got some pretty cute outfits and goodies. My mom (Grammy) got him a singing dog and I got Boone on video trying to turn himself so he could see it. He was so mad that he couldn't see it when the video starts but once he turns his head towards the dog he is happy. It's pretty cute! Oh and after looking at the pictures we took this weekend I think it's pretty obvious we have a little red head in our family. We thought there was a pretty good chance, with all of the red Brian has in his beard, but I didn't really see it until recently. Anyway we hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day and if you are off today for Presidents Day have a great day--we love you all!





Boone and his Valentine's Day Dog



Boone in his Valentines outfit from Dana----he's a Love Monster



Daddy playing around --- Boone doesn't look too worried!


I think it's safe to say he has Brian's coloring! :)



Brian brought me flowers for Valentines Day....isn't he sweet!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

That is and adorable video!!!!! come back to Odessa!!!!!un

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe him, is he a little young to already be turning over like that? That's just too cute! I agree, unless something happens, I think he's a redhead. I think he liked his dog, and the music. We miss you all. Love, GiGi

Anonymous said...

Well, I was laughing so hard the first time I saw the video that I was crying so I had to watch it again to really see and hear it. That is so cute!! Jessica, you need to be a film director. I loved the way you arranged all of Boone's Valentine sussies and filmed them also.
Take care.
Love B