Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growing!!

Well Boone is growing too fast already! He was 5 weeks yesterday and he is 2 inches taller and a few pounds heavier. He is 22 inches and weighs 12.2 pounds! I put him in a newborn sleeper the other day and he was about to rip through the feet (that's the picture in the green sleeper). I just can't believe how much he has already grown and changed--it's just amazing. I went up to school today to see my class and they went crazy--talking 90 miles an hour, all at once! It made me miss being with them and the innocent, funny, sweet things they say. Plus I got to see everyone I work with, which is so nice because I think I miss them more! (But don't tell the kids) :) It will be good to go back but I know it will be hard leaving Boone. But on to better things....Boone has started to smile! It is so cute! And yes while some may argue it's gas (and I would agree 90% of the time it is) there are some I know are real smiles and it is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. It absolutely melts me. My favorite times are at night while he's drifting in and out of sleep and he is dreaming....the smiles and frowns and funny faces crack me up. He must have the craziest dreams---wonder what they are about? Anyway, we are just loving our little guy and are so thankful him and his health. We are truly blessed.
Super Bowl Sunday-- got my football gear on!


I love this look!


And one crazy look!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my goodness--he is growing up too fast!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are darling pictures--I can't wait to see him--Give him a hug and kiss for me! Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to have to have a little girl for all of Laney's clothes, and another boy for the one's Boone won't get to wear! The pictures are really cute, and he does have funny little expressions! Thanks for posting these.(you're really good at this) Love to all, Nancy