Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well another week has come and gone. Time is just flying by these days-- I only have 51/2 weeks left of school and I am so looking forward to my summer off with Boone. The weekends are so great with him and he just grows and changes all the time. I think I see him do something new everyday---it is so amazing! We had a great week. Boone has started to get on a schedule with his naps and when he eats and it feels like things get easier and easier as he gets older. Or maybe we just have it figured out now---either way I'm loving it. Boone still isn't sleeping through the night but I have a feeling he will be soon. And I just have to remind myself to enjoy every moment right now because it will be gone too fast. Seeing how much Boone has already grown is exciting and sad at the same time. But I know we have a lot of fun to look forward to. We went over to our friends Dan and Cheryl's house Friday. We haven't hung out with them in forever! It had been way to long but now Boone is at a great age and makes it easy to go out and see friends. So we all just hung out and watched two of their kids play with Boone and entertain us in other ways (Jack who is 3 danced for us--it was adorable
and Olivia who is 6 was the best babysitter ever!) We had a great time! The other day Boone was putting a blanket in his mouth and I told Brian this was the beginning of us having to pull things out of his mouth or tell him to spit that out! He is chewing on everything now! I have proof in the pictures. :) I can already tell being the mom of a little boy is going to be very exciting--in every good way possible! Hope you all had a great week and weekend--We love you!




Chewing on my fingers


Chewing on my teether



Chewing on my keys



You've heard of a milk mustache but have you heard of drool handlebars?


He looks so big to me in this one


Boone in his overalls......too cute!


Olivia holding Boone


Boone loved her purple bunny (look at how cute Olivia looks with her two front teeth missing!)


Jack playing with Boone

Olivia feeding Boone (I told you she was a good babysitter)


Funny Shot!



Hanging out while mom takes my picture a thousand times! :)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

He is growing up so fast---those overalls are precious on him!Cute pics.!!!!!! The handle bar drool is priceless--foaming at the mouth! Love ya-Grammy

Nancy(GiGi) said...

I can't believe how much he is growing, in one week you can see a difference! He is just as handsome as ever!!! Speaking of chewing, I heard a story of a coffee table, that the Mother would never get another coffee table, because all of her children teethed on it, and all their little teeth prints were there. I can understand that, I thought that was pretty neat. Boone, GiGi has a wood coffee table, if you want to leave your mark!! I love you guys, and will see you soon. Love, GiGi