Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Laney!!!

Friday was Laney's 2nd birthday! I can't believe she is already 2. I was so sad that I missed her birthday party on Saturday but hopefully I will be able to be at all of the rest of hers! They had a little party Friday night and the big bash with swimming and pizza and cake on Sat. Meg said she cried when they sang Happy Birthday....ha ha! She got a ton of cute stuff and Meg has been working on a really cute playroom for her with the walls all painted (I'll try to get her to send me some pics. of it) and she got that finished for her and Laney is loving it. She is a very lucky little girl. I love you so much Laney and I'm sorry I missed your party but I hope you had an amazing birthday and we will see you soon!

Isn't she the cutest thing!?


YUMMM...ice cream cake!

Laney and Jake
Laney and her Wubzzy cake ( I don't know how to spell that)

All dressed up for the big party


More Wubzzy decorations.....it's Laney's favorite!

Really cute cake

Look at all of her stuff!

Ready to swim now!

Oh what a day! It's good to be 2!!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Laney was looking at your Blog with me and she would say Boone, Boone and then she saw herself and said why thats Laney!She likes to see herself!

benay said...

It was quite a party! Megan and Cory worked really hard putting it all together and cleaning everything up. It took three SUV's to get it all home.
I got to hold Jake during some of the party. He is so sweet and Laney is an unbelieveable litle girl
Love B

Nancy(GiGi) said...

The party was great but somebody would not turn the air conditioning down,,HaHa! And I told Laney that every time someone sings Happy Birthday to me, I cry too. She really cleaned up on presents. It's so fun when they are little, they like everything. She was focusing more on swimming than anything. I went to see her new play house, and had about forty cups, of make believe tea. Poor thing, worked so hard. Their play house is soo cute. You should come to Odessa before long and see it!!! Love, GiGi

yarger gal said...

so glad to find another blog buddy. sounds like all is well, boone is adorable and i'm glad to see some pics of meg's crew too. take care!!