Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7 Months old!

I say it every time but I still can't believe how fast the last 7 months have gone. It doesn't feel like he should be 7 months old yet...it's crazy! We are just hanging around the house today--it's overcast so we may go for a walk. What a great day! I have to say Happy Birthday to my grandmother Goggy-- she is 86 today and my mom and aunt are with her in El Paso and throwing her a birthday lunch right now. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and we love you so much-- I hope Mom and B didn't drive you too crazy! :) Also I have to say Happy Birthday to our cousin Trey-- he is 18 (oh gosh I think 18 maybe 19-- sorry if I'm wrong) Trey has been working at the ranch this summer and I'm sure he is hoping for some cloudy skies today because I'm sure it is hot as heck down there right now. Trey I'll pray for cooler weather for your birthday and we hope you have an awesome day-- love you. So the picture is from the Lake and it's a hat Lou bought for Boone-- too cute! He seriously makes the funniest faces... I love it! Happy 7 Months Boone-- you are everything to us and we love you so much!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

You are way!!!!! too cute in that hat! I am ready to see you again!!!! Get Mom and Dad on the road! Love ya-Grammy

Nancy(GiGi) said...

This is a really cute picture, he looks like a little cartoon character. He's so cute! Happy Birthday Boone. You look a lot older than you are. Love you, GiGi

benay said...

I love that hat!! I understand Boone got to sleep on his own blow up mattress at the ranch this weekend.
I think Goggy was ready for us to leave so she could get back to noral--whatever normal is to her.
Have a great week
Love B