Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Fun!

Well we had a HUGE week this week and that's part of the reason I am just getting to post everything now. I tried to get it done yesterday but by the time we got Boone to bed I headed that way too....I am exhausted! So we will start with last Tuesday. Boone goes to Mother's Day Out on Tues. and Thurs. and he is now getting moved up to the next room at his school. It is the 6 mth to a year class and it is night and day from where he came from. I was overwhelmed when I went in...there are babies crawling, pulling up, walking, playing and there are toys everywhere. Needless to say I think Boone is really going to like it and it will definitely help him with all of the next milestones like crawling and pulling up since he gets to see it around him all the time. I think Boone was worn out after being in there but I really think it's a great place for him and the teachers are awesome so we are really happy about everything going on there. Then on Wed. we went over to swim with some friends and their kids. I had both of their sons in my class this last year (they are really sweet boys and super funny) and then Natalie also has a little girl who is so beautiful and she was so sweet with Boone. She would just laugh at him and he would smile at her.... I think he likes the older ladies! :) We had a great time swimming and Boone loved it. I was able to sit and splash with him and we got to stay in the shade! Yay --no sunburns!! We came home and napped and repacked and went over to Allison's house for a playdate with Anna and Reid. It is always so much fun getting them together because they are always changing and doing new things. Plus I love just getting to sit and hang out with Dana and Allison --- we have a lot of fun together. Then after we left there we got to come home to see Grandma Lou and our cousin Josh. They drove down from Mississippi to help keep Boone while Brian and I went to Ft.Worth (see the next post). Pops came in on Friday and we all had the best time hanging out. Josh was amazing with Boone--I think Boone thought he was a little Brian. He fed him and put him to bed. I think we might have to hire Josh more often! Boone loved seeing Lou and Pops and I guess he was trying to show off because by the time they left on Sun. Boone was almost saying da da (he really has the d and g sound down) and he had started to get up on his knees and scoot around a little. I know the crawling will come soon which is super scary! We had a very busy but very fun week and we hope you all had a great one too! We also wanted to say Happy Birthday to Nancy! We love you so much and hope you had a great birthday yesterday. Hopefully you got to buy some neat stuff for your birthday in Lubbock. Have a great week ahead and we Love you all!


Playing in the water



You can see Zayne and Seth a little in the back


What a sweet boy--- Natalie takes the best pictures



Reid saying "Oh No these babies are messing up my toys! "



Miss Anna---isn't she beautiful?!



Anna and Boone



The Three Musketeers


Watch Out! This kid has a great arm but you never know which way it's going :)


Hey! Fancy seeing you here


Anna thinks these boys are just too much



And look how Reid is just sitting so nice and sweet


Boone and Lou playing on the ground


What a busy day we've had!!


Josh tickling Boone's head....can you tell he loved it



Josh playing with Hagen and Ellie---they loved him too


Josh feeding Boone



Boone was loving this---Lou was humming and he just sat there forever



Lou, Boone and Pops



Josh and Boone


All of the men


Oh what a messy eater



I found Boone like this Saturday morning---how funny!!



This is Boone Sun. when we got back home--he had this huge grin for like 10 min. but he looked totally confused...poor guy!


3 comments:

Bridget said...

Ya'll have had BUSY days, but what fun for him!!!! Never a dull moment! Love ya Boone! Love Grammy

benay said...

Boone looks like he loves going to play with his friends! Jess, it seems like you and Boone go visiting nearly every day. Ya'll are so popular.
Looks like he had a great time with his grandparents this past weekend.
Love B

Nancy(GiGi) said...

So the G's seem easy for him? Yea!!!!! I guess GiGi will not be hard to learn then? I love the pictures, and I'm glad that Boone Graduated to the next class. I know Lou and Pops had fun, I'm so jealous. I know your tired, and I just have to say..... I can't wait until you have to travel one more time to San Angelo, so we can see you guys! Love You, GiGi