Sunday, September 13, 2009

RAIN!!!

So I first have to talk about all of the rain we got this week. It was AMAZING.......and we needed it SO bad! Thank you Lord!! At our house our rain gauge said we got 8 inches in 3 days plus more from this weekend. I know in some parts of Texas they are getting too much but we got a great amount and are so thankful for it. Boone had a good week....busy of course! He was all over the place and pulling up on everything. We had a lot of spills this week and Brian and I have now come to the conclusion that Boone is like his Daddy and doesn't bruise very easily. I'm guessing that will be a good thing considering he is going to have a lot of chances for bruises with his wild personality! He is so fun to watch because he is always getting into something now which means we have to watch him like a hawk. He thinks it's hilarious when he finds a new place to try and stand on or gets out of his blocked off area. What a mess! We are afraid that his ears might be bothering him again. This morning he has been pretty fussy and when we laid him down for his nap he woke up screaming....all signs from the past that we have another ear problem. I hope this is just a flair up from the last and not a sign of what is to come for Boone. I feel so bad for him because I know he is being so tough about it but it's got to hurt. I got some good pictures of Boone trying out all of his new tricks and a video of it too. Plus some cute pictures of Boone and Anna from school on Friday and just some others of Boone loving life as an 8 month old! Oh and before I forget How about them Red Raiders!! Now if we could all say a little prayer for next week that would be great! Have a wonderful week--we love you all!



Boone sits like this all the time now--- I think it is the cutest thing ever!

I had to get this shirt in honor of Boone's Aunt Stephanie (her maiden name is Bruno in case yall were wondering what the bulldog on a skateboard had to do with her!)

Boone and Anna at school---I don't know if you can tell but it looks like Anna is checking out Boone's butt! :)

Having a little chat

Fighting over the snacks :)

Playing with everything except the toys....of course

Hey guys!

Going over Mommy's legs

He made it!!

Going for the cat!

I don't know what this look is saying but I think it's pretty funny!

Even Cuter huh?!

Pulling up on his chair

Watching a little football

Daddy and Boone (they both have a little bed head going on!)



This is a video of Boone pulling himself up but I forgot it was turned the wrong way so you have to watch it sideways....sorry! Oh and sorry for the gasping....he has been really good about catching himself but it's still scary when he starts to fall!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Hi Boone--I love the pics. and the video---cool chair--I hope your ears get better soon-you are a doll and I miss you so much-get your guns up because you will be at a Tech game soon! I love you! Love Grammy--oh nice butt shot!~!

benay said...

Boone, you are really getting around!! I can't believe how you are crawling over things and pulling up. You must be watching the bigger kids at school. Grammy told me about you getting into the tent and school and causing a ruckus.
Hope your ear gets better. Ya'll have a good week.
Love
B

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Anna was chatting Boone up because of the cute butt picture. She knows he's a pretty cute little guy! The pictures are so cute, and he is starting to look like a little boy now. All of my ear problems came from my sinus problems, and finally my eardrum ruptured. I was told to take a decongestant anytime I have an earache, I guess the congestion pressure effects the ears. I don't know about babies, but it might be worth asking about. The ear thing also caused nausea. Poor baby. Hope we get to see you all soon! Love, GiGi