Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 9 Months Boone!!

I wasn't going to post anything today since I did yesterday but I ended up being at home with Boone this afternoon. We were supposed to have a "well baby" visit at 4 but instead we had a "sick baby" visit at 1! Last night Boone started screaming when we were trying to put him down--we first thought he was extremely worn out since he hadn't napped much that day but when he started screaming 11:15 we knew it had to be his ears AGAIN!! Poor guy! So this morning he was ok--a little cranky but no fever so he went to day care and we tried to make it through the day but when I called to check on him they said he had been really fussy and didn't want to eat so I decided to go get him. The doctor said the right ear is really red and puffy and it might end up perforating but the left ear was fine. So we are on another antibiotic and we will see what happens this time. Anyway so we got to have a lot of play time today and I took this video during it. He was crawling around--yes he decided to start crawling on his 9 month birthday!! So he is crawling at the very beginning then goes back to army crawling. He's pulling up and sitting up but I'm thinking he's not going to crawl but at the very end he starts to crawl and the camera runs out of memory...of course! You still get to see a little though. :)

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy 9 months Boone and way to go on your crawling! Sorry about your ears but don't you love being with Mama!!!! Love ya-Grammy

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Wow! He can crawl really fast. Boone, you don't have any problem getting where you want to go now. Boone, I hope your ears get better soon. I know you are tired of them hurting, poor baby. Won't you be glad when he can talk and just tell you what hurts? I hope you get better soon! Happy Birthday again! Love, GiGi

benay said...

Sam is the one that taught Boone how to army crawl and real crawl!! He will be fine tomorrow, but I should have had kids so I could get a call on a Tuesday to leave school.
Love
B