Monday, September 28, 2009

Sorry it's late....

So I never got around to posting yesterday...sorry about that! I took yesterday off for a "mommy day"! I know that's unheard of right but I decided that after 9 months I deserved a day of doing whatever I liked-- which actually ended up being that I ran errands all day but the next "mommy day" will be spent in bed watching movies--I can see it now! :) Only 9 months to go! j/k Boone had a great day with his Daddy-- I'm not sure he even realized I was gone. Which is a great thing--I'm telling myself that at least! :) But really it has been 9 MONTHS! Can you believe that? My little man will be 9 months old tomorrow. How crazy! He had some more first this week which all involved injuries or just things that were way too scary for Mommy! I went to pick him up from day care the other day and Linda made me sign a "BOO BOO Report"-- and yes it actually says that on the top (I saved it for the scrapbook). Apparently my child thinks he is Spider Man and was trying to climb up a door--well he soon figured out that didn't work and ended up hitting his face on the hinge--OUCH!! I thought we were going to have his 1st shiner but it ended up just bloodying up for a few days. It was pretty bad but it's funny because both Brian and I were kind of proud, like our son has his first black eye!! Ha Ha Poor Boone! :) Then he has decided that not only are we going to stand up and try to climb on things but we are going to use other things to stand on to climb higher!!! It makes us a nervous wreck but he is just laughing the whole time-- he thinks he's invincible! We go for the 9 month checkup tomorrow so I'll let you know how that goes next time. Any guesses on ht. & wt.? You never know with this one! Have a great week and enjoy the pics!


Chillin in my chair--that's right I'm not wearing any pants! :)

Exploring every inch of this house

I don't know what this is but I find it hilarious

I don't know if he was mad or happy here...hmmm

You can see his eye and a little on his nose (which is filthy by the way b/c he would not let me clean it...I think it hurt too much!)

We discovered that Brian's block target is a great thing for Boone to stand with---he loves it!

Going down to get something--check out the tongue! (If you click on the picture to blow it up you might see it better)

Happy Boy!

There's that tongue

Had to throw in a pic. of Ellie--wishing she was on the deck with us


These next pics are all of Boone out on the deck one night---I loved them all!





Bath Time!!!

3 comments:

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Happy 9 month birthday Boone! I think we might all better sit tight, and just hold on, because I think there may several Boo Boo's before he's grown. He's a pretty tough little guy tough, which is a good thing. And I'm glad you took a day off, but errands? That's not much of a day off. I think you need to try for another one, surely carrying him in you for 9 months, and carrying him outside of you for 9 months, deserve more than one day! I hope you have a great week, and maybe for Christmas, Santa will bring Boone a padded suit! We Love You, and miss you very much! Love, GiGI

Bridget said...

Well I didn't know I could click on the pics. to make them bigger-duh! Anyway-- way to go with that shiner-If your great grandaddy John was here you would own your first pair of boxing gloves!!!! Love the pictures----Love Grammy

benay said...

Jess,
I love getting to see Monday night pictures before I see Sunday pictures. Now I will check when I get home from work on Mondays to see if I have more pics!!!
Thanks for taking the time Jess.
Love
B