Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's us again!! (sorry I couldn't think of a better title!)

Well I am late again and I think this is the last time I will even acknowledge that because it's getting old....even to me!!! So from now on don't expect posts on Sunday (just so you're not let down) but I promise you I will try to get at least one in some time during the week. It is just so hard to get everything done during the day and still have time to spend with my two favorite boys. Plus what time I do have left over is usually spent getting ready for the days ahead or trying to catch up on some rest. So anyway on to the fun stuff. We have had a really great week. We have been spending most of our time, when we are home, outside because the weather has been gorgeous! Well that is until today. Now it's rainy and it's getting COLD!!! Poor Boone really loves to play outside so days like this make it hard when all he wants is to be out there and I'm sitting there trying to explain to him that he really doesn't want to! He's so stubborn sometimes!!! I wonder where he gets that......hmmmmm :) Last weekend we went to the ranch with Chad and Stephanie and had a really great time! We just hung out and relaxed. Brian didn't hunt this time and it was so nice for me and Boone because we got to spend the whole weekend together. We went rock hunting (I needed them for school this week) and we got to see a ton of deer while we were driving around. It was so much fun, plus we got to hang out with Chad, Steph and Zoe and I mean come on...how much better can it get!?! ;) Boone slept the entire way home--needless to say he was worn out. We still had half of the day Sunday to just lay around which was really nice. This week has been great, busy as always, but great. We are going to Odessa this weekend for Jake's 1st birthday. (HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JAKE!!! We can't wait to see you and Laney this weekend!!) I'm really excited to see them and for Boone to get to play with his cousins again. Jake's walking now so it should be a CRAZY time with all of them!! We hope you all had a great week (tomorrow's Friday....YAY!) and have a wonderful weekend! Love you all!!! :)

Boone's ready to grill

Loving my swing (action shot)

In and....

Out (our new favorite game)

Hanging out with Sam

I didn't even notice the finger blocking the shot until just now..... ha ha! I just love Boone's face with the sun on it!

Look at Boone's shadow in this one...so sweet!

Saying Hi to Hagen

Someone tried to crawl under the couch to get Sam

but someone got stuck!! (this was HILARIOUS by the way!!)


Rock Hunting


Boone and Daddy (if you don't pay attention to Brian's attire this is a really sweet picture!) My favorite two people!!


Driving up from the back--so green and pretty right now!!


More hunting (rocks that is)


Big Bite!!!

Daddy needed Boone to take over for a while


and boy it wore him out!!

Another great weekend for the Sills Family!! :)

3 comments:

Bridget said...

What precious pictures!!!!! All of these need to be framed too!!!! I love him peeking under the couch--BUT the big bite pic. looks just like you Jess in one of your baby pics--I will find it! Can't wait to see all of you TONIGHT! Love you Grammy

benay said...

It sounds like a greeat week! Boone seems to love his deck. I love the pictures of him and Sam.Sam has learn to be very patient
Bridget said the birthday party was fun and Nancy and Brian did a great job
Have a safe trip home and another greaat week.
Love
B

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Boone, I know you think you can go everywhere your buddy Sam goes, but you're getting too big to fit under chairs. You look like a really good driver, you probably will be driving for real before too long, at the ranch that is. We were excited about seeing you and your Mom and Dad for Jakes Birthday Party. I am late on reading your blog, We had a great time, and hope that we continue to get to have parties here, it's really fun having everyone together. Glad you guys made it home safe. Love, GiGi