Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lots of exciting times!!

Well, after all of that worrying I have to say it has been a great week for us! Boone started day care and has been doing SO good!! I am so proud of our little man and am so happy that this week went as well as it did. Monday was hard and Tuesday was a little better but by Wednesday we had this day care thing figured out! Brian wakes up with Boone and feeds him and gets him changed and ready for the day while I am getting ready for school. Then we are off and I usually have Boone dropped off by 7 and picked up by 4. The girls keep saying how good of a baby he is and I must say I have to agree! :) He has made lots of new friends this week and seems to love it all---but let me tell you he is wiped out when he gets home at the end of the day. I guess things are a lot more exciting at day care!! Last Friday I took Boone over for a play date to Allison's house with her son Reid and Dana brought Anna. It was so cute to see the three different stages they are in right now. Boone at 2 1/2 months was still laying down and would occasionally lift up and then Anna at 4 1/2 months and she has her head up looking all around and then Reid who's 9 months and he is crawling all over the place. It was so much fun to see them all together and just sit and talk with Allison and Dana--next time we are going to try and go to the park--it's going to be fun watching them all grow up and change! Boone is getting so close to rolling over and I keep trying to catch it on camera for everyone but I just know it's going to happen when I'm not there. We'll practice today and see what happens! :) Last night we went to Gruene to meet up with Chad and Stephanie for dinner. Chad's birthday was Wednesday (Happy Birthday Chad!) so we loaded up Boone and off we went. He slept the whole way and was great through dinner--He ate a little and just hung out watching all of the people. It was such a great night--we had some really good food and the company was even better! Plus Uncle Chad and Aunt Stephanie are pretty good to Boone (they already bought him a present for his 1st birthday--but we will keep it a secret for now!) Boone was a super baby on his first time eating out with us, I think we will have to do it more often. We slept in this morning and just plan on relaxing the rest of the weekend. We hope you all had a great week and have a restful weekend. Love you!

Sleeping through the excitement!

All of the Cibolo Creek babies

(L-R) Holly & Macee (born in Sept.) Dana & Anna (born in Oct.) Me & Boone (born in Dec.) Christa & Kolt (born in Jan.)

Hanging out in my crib.....that bear is so funny!

Reid kept trying to touch Boone (and he was being really sweet) but Allison was getting nervous so......

Reid got put in jail!!! :)

Laughing at Anna I think....or was it Dana?!

Full and Sleepy

Going to day care on St. Patty's Day!!

Getting a bath big boy style--he doesn't need the sling to hold him up anymore!!

Boone and Daddy at Gruene Hall

What a great picture...thanks Chad!

Sleeping with Mommy after a fun night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all of these pictures. I'm glad the first week of day care is over for you guys, I knew, he would do good, and everyone would love him. We miss you guys, and can't wait to see ya'll. I guess the pictures will have to do for now. You always dress him sooooo cute! Give the boys our love! Love, GiGi

Bridget said...

Cute pics.!!!! He just looks soooo grown up! Boone, I'll bring you a present from my trip!Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he is changing!! he is looking like a little man now :)
cya later
Natalie Brunner

Anonymous said...

In just his first week at daycare, I think I saw 20 different outfits. It sounds like ya"ll have your morning routine down pat!! That's great.
Glad to hear Hagan and Ellie got home safely after their Bonnie and Clyde escapade. Am glad Boone had a great week and hopefully the animals in our family (Hagan, Boone, Raider) will have a better one next week.
B