Sunday, March 29, 2009

3 Months Old!!!


Today Boone is 3 months old! It is so hard to believe--it has really flown by! Boone now weighs 15.2 pounds and is 25 inches long. He is a strong and sweet little boy. For Easter Grammy bought him his very own exersaucer! How exciting! But as you can see we couldn't wait until Easter to use it---Boone loves it! Thanks Grammy and Pa Paw! I got a little video of Boone in it this afternoon. He has a little cold (poor thing) but he acts like he feels good and he hasn't run any fever so we think he's ok, just annoyed probably. But other than that it has been a great 3 month birthday! Last night we went to Wimberley to help Chad and Stephanie with their tree but the bobcat they got to dig the hole didn't work so we weren't able to do anything --but we did stay for a fantastic dinner. Steph and Chad made us shrimp fajitas and they were awesome--thanks guys! Boone had a great time hanging out with his aunt and uncle and of course Zoe too!


Boone in his exersaucer today

The tree (an Elm)
Stephanie--taking control!!
Having a Pow Wow about what to do
Boone missed ALL of the excitement- he slept through it all
Uncle Chad fed me dinner
And Aunt Stephanie posed me for pictures and showed off my belly
She was telling me funny things too!
Me and my Daddy
Loving my new toy

Happy 3 Month Birthday!!

4 comments:

benay said...

Oh boy I get to be the first to comment. I beat Grammy and GiGi! Now I know what a saucer is. It looks like Boone loves it. He sure does like being with his Uncle Chad and Aunt Stephanie.
Have a good week.
B

Nancy (GiGi) said...

Happy 3 month Birthday Boone!!! How cute! His little growls, and sounds he makes are precious. And then the yawns, he had a really hard work out on his new toy. It seems like he already knows what to do with it too. It looks like you guys had fun, we had a productive week end. We're tired, but it's a good tired. I have something to send you guys, I will get it in the mail this week. Love you, GiGi P.S. Benay, you're pretty slick aren't you?!!!! Hi to you!

Bridget said...

Happy Easter early Boone--we loved seeing you in your saucer--daycare has nothing on us now-huh? Love you! Grammy and Pa Paw

Anonymous said...

Boone is getting so big! He is precious!!
Aunt Leslie