Sunday, May 24, 2009

Growing Up!

It is so amazing to me how quick Boone is growing up. This week we were able to get out his high chair for the first time. He had been sitting in his bouncy chair while we ate but it is low to the ground and I think he was getting annoyed that he couldn't see what was going on so we got the high chair out (thanks Les and Dustin) and he loves it. He has figured out how to prop his legs up so now he loves to do that while he eats. It really is funny. We feed him baby food every night now-- usually when we are eating dinner or right before if he can't wait. He definitely has his favorites already. Bananas we LOVE!! Sweet Peas-- not so much! It's really funny to watch his face when he tries something new. And sometimes he will love something until the 5th bite or so and then all of the sudden it's like the worst thing ever. Too funny! Amber stayed with us Tuesday night on her way down to Port Aransas. It was so much fun just hanging out with her and Boone of course loved his Aunt Amber-- I mean who wouldn't?! She left Wed. morning but we are going to go see her this summer--we can't wait! Boone has been doing some other new things this week like grabbing his feet. He has done this before randomly but now it is all the time. He just grabs for them and rolls. I love it! He also discovered how much he loves his lights and sounds toy Meg gave him. He was sitting up with it the other day and I didn't even realize it until I backed away from him. He is getting so strong and before we know it he will be sitting up all on his own! He has just started to love seeing himself in the mirror so this toy is perfect. I got a good shot of him laughing but I love the goofy face he made. He has the best faces-- he's been scrunching his nose lately and that has to be my favorite. I'll try to get it on film soon. Hope you all have a wonderful day off tomorrow and we love you!







Loving the high chair-- what a big boy!

Boone and his Aunt Amber

Playing with his lights and sounds toy

I had to scoot back to take a picture of Boone sitting up! (with a little help from the toy)

He looks like a little elf :)

Passed out after some bananas

I love this pic. I don't know why they came out blurry though

Our little man

Boone and Daddy

Showing Mommy how limber he is (show off!)


Gagging on something :) But check out that bib!!!


OK so here is a video of Boone one night when I was getting his bath ready. I stuck him in his bed with just a diaper on (he loves that) and he was all over the place. It's kind of long but cute anyway!


3 comments:

Nancy(GiGi) said...

What a happy baby Boone is! And he has every reason to be. He has great parents, and all the many people who love him. He is just the cutest thing ever! And very animated. We will have lots of fun letting him entertain us. He looks different in almost every picture. We can't wait to see Boone, and you guys. We Love You All! Love GiGi

Bridget said...

Boone you are growing up too fast!!!! I can't wait to see you-only a couple of weeks!!!!!! Maybe mommy will let you come home with me for awhile-sure! Love ya! Grammy

benay said...

What a video!! He is so busy. He is already bridging to help you change his diaper by pushing up with his feet and arching his back.
I love the picture of him after he ate his bananas and great pic of him and daddy.
Love
B