Saturday, May 2, 2009

Boone as a Deer and a Farmer!?!

Boone as a Deer


His Great Aunt Vicki and Great Uncle Jerry gave Boone this adorable outfit-- he is the cutest deer I've ever seen! :)




Boone as a Farmer



Boone's Aunt Meg gave him these adorable overalls...they are still a bit too big but I had to put him in them anyway. I love them!



Hi everyone! Hope you have all had a great week. Not a lot has happened around our house this week. Things were pretty quiet...which I am guessing with a 4 month old most would say is a blessing! Boone had a great week and keeps making all sorts of new sounds. They are so funny and you never know when he's going to let one out-- I'm not sure he even knows! :) Isn't the deer outfit hilarious and so cute! We have been waiting for him to fit into it and I think it is just perfect. There are more pictures at the bottom. He really would make a cute deer if anyone was doing a play...ha ha! And the girls at day care asked him if he was trying to be a farmer when he wore his overalls Friday. I absolutely love them and think he looks so cute when he wears them. Hopefully we will get to wear them a lot! We have been going on walks in the evening lately and Boone really seems to enjoy them. I think he likes my driving better than Daddy's but he wouldn't want to hurt his feelings! :) Boone just sits back and looks around and eventually falls asleep. They have really been a nice way to end the day. Boone has been doing a really good job sleeping at nights. Last night was the best so far. He went to bed around 9 and slept until 5:15! If it had been a week day he would have slept through the night. We are so excited. I think he's really getting close. Of course with only a few weeks left of school I can tough it out a little longer. Besides Brian and I have started trading off nights of getting up with Boone. So some nights you get to sleep the whole night....it's WONDERFUL!!!




Boone and his Daddy-- loving all over each other



We tried some bananas -- he really did like them!


Eating the book he got for his 4 month b-day!


This is how I found Brian and Boone one morning. Brian said Boone didn't want to go in his crib so they made a pallet on the floor. It was Boone's first camp out!


Sneaky


Brian fake dropped Boone the other day and it totally freaked him out. I just happened to have the camera ready. It was SO sad!


Too funny


Ready for a day on the farm (or maybe just day care)


Playing


Hanging out in my diaper (he loves that)



More cute deer pics



The End!

(Sorry I couldn't resist)








Boone laughing

5 comments:

Nancy(GiGi) said...

I think Boone is laughing at the cute deer outfit. He knows how cute he looks in it!!! The little over alls are cute too! I'm glad everyone had a good week, and hopefully Boone will continue this sleep pattern. Boone, GiGi Loves you!!!! Also your Mommy and Daddy. Love, GiGI

Uncle Jerry said...

Vicki and I were having lunch today and I commented that I had not looked for new pictures lately
so we were thrilled to see the little deer outfit. It seems he really likes it. And his farmer outfit is great too. Our favorites
are the videos of Boone playing.
Thanks for sharing Boone with all
of us. He has some very special parents!

benay said...

I think Boone is very smart to like Mom's driving his stroller better than dad. Dad was probably looking for some deer and not watching for bumps!
I love the tail on his deer outfit and Megan did a great job picking out the perfect farmer outfit.
Thanks again for all the pictures.
Have a nice week.
B

Anonymous said...

I love the deer suit! It is precious...I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!
Love Leslie & Dustin

Bridget said...

CUTE pics. The outfits are adorable and the video is great! I had withdrawals not being able to see Boone while we were out of town!! Love ya Boone!Pa Paw and I are sending you a present from our trip. Love Grammy