Thursday, June 4, 2009

Music


Ok so I hope you all don't mind but I put music on the blog. I know some people won't like it but you can turn it off by hitting the pause button on the player. But I think most of you know I LOVE music and I love how music can define a time in your life. These are some songs that remind me of my life and how I feel with Boone and Brian. The first song by Taylor Swift is a song she wrote for her mom so I love that it reminds me of my mom and also of Boone. Danny's Song is just a classic for me-- I always try and get the bands to play it at weddings but they never do....what's up with that?! And Brandon Rhyder is my favorite singer ever and his song is just awesome and so perfect so I had to put it on here too. I hope you like it and if not I hope it's easy to turn off! :) Have a great weekend!

He's like---whatever---:)

3 comments:

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Well, I think if your Mom does not have a favorite song, she will have. I also know she will cry, I did, and I'm not even your Mom. That is so sweet! And you know how your Dad and I love music of all kinds, so I think it's just great! Except, I'm not for sure if I am coordinated enough to read, and listen to the songs! I Love it! Your are so creative. I hope our baby Boone gets better. Have a Good Week end. Love, GiGI

benay said...

I love the music! I had never heard the Taylor Swift song and it is great. Have a safe drive to and from San Angelo.
Love
B

Bridget said...

Boone, tell mom I loved the songs, but they DID make me cry!!!! I had so much fun with you at the lake(your mom and dad too)I can't wait to see you again THIS week -yeah!! Love Grammy