Saturday, June 20, 2009

A pretty chill week...

So we had a pretty relaxing and calm week. Boone has been teething this week and I feel really bad for him but he seems to be handling it ok. I really think we have a tough little boy on our hands--which is good because I think he will need to be for all of the trouble he will be getting into. He went to Mother's Day Out on Tues. and Thurs. this week. When I dropped him off on Tues. he cried so I had to run out. It breaks my heart when he does that and it has started to happen a lot more often. I think he's hitting that phase when they cry when you walk out of their sight. It's so funny because I can be sitting in the room silent just watching him and he is as happy as he can be-- since he can still see me. But as soon as you leave his sight it's scream time! He has also really started to laugh a lot and we know now that he is very ticklish. Brian gets him going the best. I keep trying to get it on video but he stops every time I start filming. What a stinker! Brian was shocked the other day to see how much Boone is rolling. He just flips back and forth forever. We have been practicing on sitting up but I think we might be working on that for a while! :) This weekend was really nice because we were able to just lay around all day Saturday. We just took it easy and I have to say it has been a long time since we were able to do that and it was perfect. Hope you all had a great weekend too.
Boone grabbed my beer one day.... I think he was a little stressed out



We had a naked day and I love all of the pictures from it


Caught in a yawn



Funny Face



Chewing on my new camo dog


Posing


Is it just me or is Boone getting his guns up?!



Happy Face


I don't know how many of you know that Brian and I call Boone Mister a lot. I don't know how it started but it's just one of his many nicknames. Well I found this shirt and had to get it since it said Mister Adorable....and I might add he is quite adorable! :)


Boone and Daddy playing the roll off game



Don't worry I was supervising :).....It was safe and he loved it!



Playing in the living room


Flying with Daddy



Things are good!


Propped up!!

3 comments:

Sicking Family said...

Jessica-That is one of William's main nicknames too "Mister" !! Jeff and I were freaking out when we read that. Or most of the time we say "Mister Mister." Anyway, hope ya'll are having a great summer-sounds like it-and Boone looks seems like he has a great personality and is so handsome of course!

Bridget said...

Hi Boone---I liked talking to you on the phone this morning! Your pics. are adorable and I can't wait to see you soon!!!!! Love Grammy-----Tell your daddy Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!

Nancy(GiGi) said...

Hi Boone, I think your naked day pictures are cute. And the Roll Off game made me nervous, but I know Mom was there. Those games, are only going to grow, I afraid. I'm glad you guys had a great week end. We are having Father's Day brunch, with your little cousins, we wish you were here! Brian, we hope you have a Great Father's Day, you are so good to Jessica and Boone, and we Love you very much! Love, GiGi and Grand daddy